If you were to pack a basket for picnic lunch, what would be in your basket?
Oh man. SUCH a nice question to think about 😀
For proper lunch:
Pesto sandwiches; idli sandwiches (each cut in half with molaga podi in between); potato, pickle, and egg salad
Bananas, a bottle of Nutella, strawberries, mangoes (because summer FTW!), breadsticks and hummus, a chocolate cake in some form, some decent, not-shot-to-hell-with-chemicals crisps if I can find them
100% orange juice, whiskey + wine coolers + beers, water
A couple of protein bars (just in case) and reusables
This is off the top of my head.
Can you gauge how much I think about food?
On a vacation what you would require in any place that you sleep?
- One (or preferably more) giant pillow(s).
- Complete darkness.
- Lower the temperature, the better (this can be fans/AC/open air/large open windows/whatever) and a comforter (I know they cancel each other out, so sue me).
- Charging port close by (for my phone), I tend to get nervous without it when I’m in new places.
If you were to buy a new house/apartment what is the top three items on your wish list?
- It has to be on one of the upper floors (I want some sunlight streaming in through the windows during the day, apparently that’s too much to ask for in rented houses in Bangalore).
- I want many squishy couches everywhere (the ones I have right now are ugly AF but SUCH a godsend).
- The best mattress money can buy (I HATE my current mattress and I can do NOTHING about it-_-)
Thanks for the questions, Cee!